PDF Tutorial for Paper Quilled Lattice Earrings
DIY - Make your own paper quilled earrings!
Additional Product Information
This .pdf tutorial has all the instructions you need to make FIVE different earring designs. They are:
1. Rainbow flower
2. Single lattice
3. Double lattice
4. Large lattice
5. Medium crescent
This listing is for a .pdf file only, not the items, not a kit!
This .pdf pattern includes a cover page and ELEVEN full pages of detailed instructions, photos, tips, and tricks.
More than SIXTY detailed photos allow even someone who has never done paper quilling before to make these designs! Includes beginning paper quilling instructions.
Supplies that you will need:
1. paper strips (you can purchase paper quilling strips or just cut your own!)
2. Aluminum handle quilling tool
4. earwires and jumprings if you want to turn your designs into earrings
5. corkboard or foam board to pin your paper quilling on (optional, but suggested)
6. tweezers (optional, but handy)
7. A few other round objects to use as tools, easy to find around the house, explained in the tutorial.
sealants to make the designs water resistant
Includes detailed instructions on how to make your designs water resistant and how to turn these and any other designs into hairclips and magnets!
These patterns are created by and copyrighted by Honey Moser from Honey's Hive and Honeys Quilling.
This .pdf tutorial is ©2012 Honeys Quilling. It may not be shared or reproduced in any way. All rights are reserved by Honeys Quilling and Honey’s Hive.
You are free to give away or sell any products that you make from this tutorial. If you sell products made from these patterns you must say that the pattern is from Honey's Hive or Honeys Quilling.
You will receive this .pdf tutorial via e-mail within 48 hours (usually within 12 hours) of payment.
This tutorial, and others, can also be found in my Etsy shop