Welcome to Honey’s Quilling November Paper Craft Linky Party!
A couple weeks ago I was browsing around craft blogs and I found some fun Halloween linky (linkup) parties to join. If you don’t know what a linky party is, it’s where you, and other bloggers, are able to share your posts so that everyone can easily see them, visit them, etc. It’s a great way to convey a sense of community among bloggers as well as to find new followers! I enjoy joining in linky parties on other blogs when I can.
What I have not seen is a dedicated linky party for paper quilling and other paper crafts. So I thought I’d try it out! So if you are a blogger who has any craft posts involving paper crafts of any sort (paper quilling, cardmaking, origami, scrapbooking, decoupage, etc. then here is the place to share them! It is a great way for us all to “meet” each other, find new blogs to read, and new projects to do.
I will choose some of my favorite project links to post on pinterest, facebook, and twitter.
Rules for joining the Linky Party:
- Share the party! Share this post on facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc. The more the better, but be sure to share in at least one place.
- Visit and leave a comment for at least 2 other people in the Linky.
- Follow Honey’s Quilling on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and/or Google Plus.
- You can link up to 3 of your posts – old and new posts are welcome.
- Family-friendly posts only.
- Your post must feature some sort of paper quilling or other paper craft.
Grab this button and add it to your blog (in a post or sidebar) with a link back to this post to help invite more people to the party!
After you join the linkup, don’t go away, there is lots to see here on the blog!
- Click here to view free paper quilling tutorials!
- Click here to view paper quilling tips and tricks!
- Click here to view a list of places to buy quilling supplies around the world!
- Click here to view some of my own quilling projects, with tips so you can make your own if you’d like!